Boulogne, 9 January 2020
UNIFY ADVERTISING SETS UP NEW ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE AND APPOINTS GERALDINE L'HENAFF AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Effective 6 January 2020, Géraldine L’Hénaff is appointed Managing Director of Unify Advertising, the advertising sales house of Unify (the TF1 group’s digital pure player unit). Géraldine reports to Marie Le Guével, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue and Communities Officer at Unify.
Géraldine’s role will be to drive growth in ad revenues (direct sales and programmatic), and to build and enhance client strategy and the Unify Advertising offer across the French market.
Unify Advertising is a one-stop shop that markets all Unify brands and services:
- Media brands: Aufeminin, Marmiton, Doctissimo, Parole de Mamans, MyLittleParis, Beauté Test, Les Numériques, Cnet, Zdnet, Gamekult, Vertical Station.
- Services: Studio71, Magnetism, Ykone, Gamned!, Unify Digital Factory (formerly TF1 Digital Factory).
To deliver high-powered solutions that meet client needs, Unify is reorganising into three units:
- A front-line sales unit, comprising business partners and their teams.
- A skills unit covering Insight & Marketing, Creative, Influence, Data, Adtech & Programmatic.
- An Innovation & Performance unit.
Reporting to Géraldine:
- Jennifer Alimi is appointed Deputy Managing Director – Client Relations of Unify Advertising. Jennifer
and her teams are responsible for commercial development across all Unify brands and services, and are on the business front line dealing with agencies and advertisers.
- Klervia Bianchi is appointed Head of the Unify Advertising Innovation & Performance unit. She is tasked with developing new partnerships and devising new offers, with a focus on migrating existing business models towards higher performance.
- Raphaël Proult is also joining Unify, as Head of Insight. He heads up the new Insight & Marketing skills hub, where his main role will be to support the revenue and market positioning of Unify Advertising by developing added-value marketing.
- The Influence skills hub, led by Chloé Lechopier, will draw on the Influence Marketing expertise of Studio71, Ykone, Aufeminin and Parole de Mamans.
- The Creative skills hub will draw on the Magnetism creative agency headed up by Samuel Katan and Nicolas Sarrail, and on the expertise of Unify Advertising’s in-house creative agency under the direction of Philippe Fernandes.
Reporting to Marie, and working with Géraldine on business relations in France, will be:
- the Data skills hub, managed by the Unify group’s Chief Data Officer Dounia Zouine;
- the Adtech & Programmatic skills hub, led by Bastien Deleau, Head of Adtech & Programmatic.
Marie Le Guével, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue and Communities Officer at Unify, says:
“The arrival of Géraldine L'Hénaff and finalisation of our organisational structure confirm Unify Advertising’s mission to support our clients at the highest strategic level, and to align our solutions ever closer on what agencies and advertisers want.”
Géraldine has 15 years of media agency experience, first with Nextedia and then at GroupM France where she served successively as Head of Display, Head of Campaigns and Deputy Managing Director at GroupM, and as Head of Investment at Mediacom.
Unify brings together the TF1 group’s expanding digital operations. Operating in France and internationally, Unify is home to a range of media brands and services: Aufeminin, Marmiton, Doctissimo, Parole de Mamans, MyLittleParis, Beauté Test, Les Numériques, Cnet, Zdnet, Gamekult, Vertical Station, Studio71, Magnetism, Ykone, Gamned!, and Unify Digital Factory.
A leader in key verticals (women, health, food and lifestyle), Unify reaches 48 million unique visitors in France through its brands (91% reach), and more than 100 million unique visitors in other countries.
As a top-rank digital group built around engaged communities, original productions, and popular events, Unify can leverage its strong expertise to help brands re-invent themselves through media, e-commerce, influencers, data, content, and social networks.
Unify companies operate in three core businesses: publishers, brand solutions and services, and social e-commerce.
The in-house ad sales arm, Unify Advertising, is a one-stop shop for agencies and advertisers to access all of Unify’s media brands and services.