The third edition of the "Grand Prix Stratégies de l'Innovation Média", awarded the TF1 Group five times for its capacity to innovate, its creativity in content, formats and communication strategy.
- The TF1 Group is proud to have been distinguished in the "Grand Prix Stratégies de l'Innovation Média 2020", announced on Monday 21 September by a jury of professionals in media, advertising agencies, and advertisers:
- Gold Award for "Burger Quiz"; "Best Event, Special Operation",
- Gold Award for 2019 Rugby World Cup’ visual by the Jesus and Gabriel Agency; "Best Advertising Campaign" category,
- Silver award for "TF1 & Vous" :"Best distribution strategy, customer relations"
- Silver award for "The Bonfire of Destiny"; Best TV or SVOD programme
- Bronze award for "SOS Villages : "Best programme or multi-screen support"
These distinctions recognise the work of the TF1 Group's teams who invested these ambitious goals.