Boulogne, 30 January 2018
Signature of a distribution agreement
between the TF1 group and Bouygues Telecom
The TF1 group announces the signature of a global distribution agreement with Bouygues Telecom, including the TF1 Premium offer and add-on services.
The TF1 Premium offer and add-on services comprise:
- The TF1 group’s five unencrypted TV channels.
- Enhanced MYTF1 catch-up service (including premieres of programmes from TF1 group channels, extended catch-up beyond the first seven days, and availability on catch-up of the full run of some seasons of iconic programmes).
- New tie-in services: start over, cast, multi-screen.
- Bouygues Telecom subscribers to enjoy 4K quality screening of all matches from the 2018 Football World Cup in Russia broadcast by TF1 group channels.
- TF1 group to bear transmission costs for the unencrypted channels.
- Distribution of a new channel taking TF1 group programmes.
The TF1 group and Bouygues Telecom are also working together to devise advertising solutions tailored to new viewing habits.
Renewal of the Theme Channels agreement
In parallel, TF1 and Bouygues Telecom have renewed their distribution agreements for the TF1 group’s theme channels: Histoire, TV Breizh and Ushuaia TV.
Gilles Pélisson, Chairman & CEO of the TF1 group, says: “This agreement with Bouygues Telecom, following on from our deal with Altice-SFR, is a major step forward in the relationship between broadcasters and distributors. I am delighted that our two companies have worked together to secure a deal that is fair to both parties and puts consumers first.”
 Enables users to return to the start of a programme during linear viewing.
 Enables TF1 group programmes to be shown on TV screens via mobiles or tablets.
 Services can be accessed via mobile screens.